Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Who Was Cinderella In The School Play?

Hello! I was in my school play! We were putting on Cinderella for the kindergarten through
third grade. There was a 5th grader that did very good; but I think I did a Little better than she did.
I knew all of my lines like.....
  1. 1Stepsister "Look at that mother, she tripped me!!" Cinderella (me) "No,I didn't I would never do that!!" 2 Stepsister " You did so I saw you!!" Cinderella (me again) "But it's not true!!" And so on.
  2. The stepsisters song,

While strolling in the park one day

In the merry merry month of May

I was taken by surprised

by the pair of roguish eyes!

And my poor heart stole away...

I thank you for reading that poem and I will have MORE ! Just kidding I will not ( or hope not ) ever right.... wrong right..... write this much again. But I will have some other STUFF next time. Bye!!

5 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Kay-Mee,
I really like your blog!! I am glad I am on your blog.. I really think that you are a good sister.

From Bee-Bee

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Princess! Your blog is going really well. And you have such prestigious persons leaving comments, such as Abby and Katie and B.B. Keep up the good work. Oh, and by the way, who won the chess championship?

Love ya! Dad

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie Marie -
Aunt Michelle and I love your website! Maybe you can teach me how to set one up too! We look forward to seeing what else you put on your web page. We love you and miss you!
-Uncle Thom

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie Marie! Your web page is looking great!!! I bet you and Boo are getting excited about Chrismas! I know I am. Tell your mom and dad hello for me. I love you!

Aunt Abby

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie-Marie...I am so impressed that you have your own web site. I couldn't believe it when Abby told me!
I think you will continue to do well in all that you try to do. You are such a smart girl! I wish I could have seen your play and also Madeline's. It would have been fun. Love you, Grandmom
PS Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home