Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Being Chess Champion Is Cool!!

Hello,I just wanted to say....I was chess champion!!!!!! What happened was.................... I signed to go to the chess club!! I was exited!! I wanted to play as soon as I could!! I had beaten everybody
except DUSTIN NOEL!!!

FACTS ON DUSTIN NOEL!!!!!

  • Dustin Noel is a good chess player!!!!
  • He won.. I'm MAD!!!... He BRAGGED!!
  • He's BRAGGY and I face the FACT.

I am glad I beat my teacher (I did by the way)..... But I face the fact that HE beat me (he brags to this DAY)! And I am SO,SO,SO,SO angry!! BUT.... Even I know he did a good job. So I am chess champion (ROOK)!!

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay Mee!

You're doing a splendid job on your blog! Uncle Thomas has already told me--in addition to his post-comment on your blog--that your doing a fine job. I do have one quick suggestion: Make sure you tell everyone how it is that you lost to Dustin but still won the chess championship.

("I don't know, but I've been told. . .you're mama's young, but you're daddy's old. . .)

Yours,
Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home