Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sick, Sick, Blah

Good Morning to YOU! But Bad Morning to ME!! You can't BELIEVE how I feel this morning.
I'm sick, feel bad, and anyway you can think of; that a SICK person would feel. I feel terrible.
I went to bed right when we got home (at 10:00 pm by the way). The next morning I felt
T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E terrible! I watched T.V. and stayed in my pajamas. I went to bed early.
I felt.... well this will tell YOU!

Here Is How I Felt
  • sick
  • nasty
  • had a headache
  • mean
  • dizzy
  • bad
  • annoying

And so on. I thank you for reading that. Have a Merry Chistmas ~And a Happy New Year~!!


1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay-Mree!
I hope you are feeling better today! I am so sorry you were sick! I HATE being sick and it's not fun at all! You are so grown up with this website! You keep it up to date quite well and it is extremely entertaining! I like knowing how things are going up there! I love you my little niece... well you're not exactly litte, you're tall! Anyway.. have a wonderful week, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year... and everything else!
~Aunt Katie~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home