Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Bowling Alley,Eating, and Presents

Today I went to Carolina Lanes (a bowling place) , with my BEST BEST BEST BEST friend
Alexandra!! She is a really good friend! She invited 2 other girls, there names are Morgan and Megan. Alexandra's mom was there to, her name is Mrs.Bercik (Mrs Karen too).I was playing Morgan. I beat her the 1st time we played with a 109. Then she beat me. I got a 80. I can't remember what she got though. Then I beat her again with a 88. Then she was winning but we ran out of time. So we didn't get to finish. When we ran out of time we went to go eat. We ate at Ruby Tuesday. The BEST restaurant in the world. I got Grilled Cheese. Morgan and Alexandra got Chicken Tenders. And Megan got Spaghetti. Mrs. Bercik got Salad. Then we went to the car.
On the way to Alexandra's house Alexandra opened the door while we were DRIVING!!! Scared me half to death!! Wellllll..... At least no one fell out. I am glad for that!! When we got to Alexandra's home Alexandra gave us presents!! We all opened them all at the same time!! We all got a pen that has a RADIO on it!! I was so thankful!! I told her thank you at least a thousand times!! Then I had to leave. I had such a great time and Alexandra is such a good friend!! Bye and I hope you read my next post when ever that is!!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie Marie...you blog is just fabulous! It is coming along great! I love to hear about your fun times with your great friends! I bet you and Madeline are getting excited about Christmas...and then your birthday is right around the corner! You will have to write about all the fun things you get. I will talk to you soon! I love you!
Aunt Abby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home