Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

WOW.... CHRISTMAS!! BOREDOM!!

Wow!! I really haven't paid that much attention to the days of the week!! I mean it's the Thursday right before Christmas!! Well maybe it's because I'm out of school! I have nothing to do at home. I have to go to school to have FUN!! I mean it. If you are not bored I don't know. Maybe it's because you are watching T.V. . Or you are playing with a sister, brother, or just hanging with friend. OR maybe you have a terrific, wonderful, creative imagination!! Or you are reading, even though I doubt it. I was reading..... LIKE..... The whole day!! I am like a walking and talking book!! I really, really, really like to read. You can ask ANYONE at Zeb Vance elementary school (if you can).... In Ms.Miller's class. They will ( or I'm just wishing to hard) say that "Katie Marie reads a little, no a lot!". I know that because my sister tells me that a LOT!! Some kids will tell you I'm annoying. I'm not listing the names. I NEED to go read. Do YOU ever get a urge to do something? Tell me on the commit thing below. Just click on it...... Please. Bye.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GOOBER!
Oh you're just quite the lil book worm! I wouldn't even have to ask your classmates because I know you like to read more than anything! I honestly think you've read more books than I have and I am 9 years older than you! You silly girl! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas break! Merry Christmas! Love you darlin!
~Aunt Katie

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really impressed that you like to read. I HATE to read! :) Reading helps you learn a lot faster than if you don't. Hehe. Guess what? I broke my foot. Talking about being bored. You can't even carry a book on crutches. This is cool that you have your own website! Keep it up girly!

Love Aunt Julie

P.S. Uncle Kent said hey too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home