Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

A Really Wonderful Family

Hello! That is "Hello!" in Webdings! So Hello to you!! Bach to the topic. I have a family of four. I have one 6 year old sister. She is 333 years younger than me. Oops!! My bad, she is 3 years younger than me. If she was 333 younger than me than I am 342. That would not be good. Not good AT ALL!! I also have a really, really, reealllllllllllllllllly smart, wonderful, magnificent, cool, loving mom. She is 31 years old. My dad is all those things too, except he is a little stricter. He is 33 and he will always be strick. And I will always like it!! That's it. But if you want to learn more. I encourage you to click on Comments below.


P.S. My whole family likes to read!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home