Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

W! W! And W!

Wow! Whop-e! And Washington D.C.! That is what "W! W! And W!" meant. "Elloha". "Elloha" is Pig Latin for "Hello".
This is about my Washington trip. It's not that long but sit back and listen..... I mean read.
I went on a class trip. I mean going. It got canceled because of the snow!! I was so MAD!!! My dad was too! He went as a chaperone. I mean was going. He got our bags and prepared to leave. Toooooooooooooooooo.............Washington D.C.!!! I had fun! But I will leave you in curiosity of what will happen next and say Bye-Bye. Oh.... If you have a prediction than click.................
Yes your right..... Comments below!!

Bye!!
Until next time!
If you want to see a picture than click on

picture.



3 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie Marie, I wish I could have had a nice blog like yours when I was your age. No computers in the homes way back then. Too bad. But yours is great. You sound like a very lucky and smart girl with terrific parents and a terrific sister. You are very blessed. I hope you always are happy and excited and you keep writing. You have a lot of talent. Bye,
Mir Schultz
Miami

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie-Marie. I just read the newspaper article on your trip to Washington. What a fun and exciting trip (even though it was cold). I want to hear all about your trip! I love you, Grandmommy

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger The Parson said...

Kathleen! I can't wait to see which parts of the trip you decide to discuss on your blog. You said you want people to try and predict what you will say, so here I go! (Although it may be a little unfair, since I was there!:) )

I predict you'll talk about the subway, the Smithsonian, and. . .the President and his speech! Oh yeah, and Coke at the Old Post Office! And hot chocolate at the Ballston Metro Deli! And Coke at the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City! And the White House! And. . .and. . .and. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home