Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Madeline

My sister, Madeline, is so so sooo
  • cute
  • adorable
  • sometimes weird
  • loving
  • rambunctious
  • and mischievous
She is 9. A weird age.... Just Joking, Madeline. She is my little sister.Her favorite color is blue. Her favorite thing to do is play with me. Her

  • loving
  • caring
  • older
  • fantastic
  • beautiful
  • gorgeous
  • Not at all weird
sister, me. And MY little sister wrote a comment on my blog. So everyone should write a lots of comments. Tell me if you have any annoying siblings... Just Joking again. Any CUTE siblings.
Bye,
Katie Marie

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my sister Katie Marie. I love all her blogs. bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home