Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Fun Subway and Let's Party!!!!!

Whew!! I mean, Hoala (Hey-Hello-Hey)!!! I had the best time ever in "The Subway"!! NOT "Subway eat fresh". I went on the train Subway. It was SO cool. It jerked me when I was standing up AND when I was sitting down! It was fun. To see a picture click picture.
Now let me tell YOU! I had the best party ever!! I had 6! 6 people at my slumber party.
There names were......

  • Alexandra Bercick
  • Leah Woodlief
  • Megan Rogers
  • Melissa Boone
  • Morgan Richerson

I was the 6th person there!! I was really happy that I was 10. Double digits!

Here Is What Everyone Gave Me

  • Alexandra-2 mirrors(!!!!),pen and pad(!!!!),and earings(!!!!!!!)
  • Leah-$1,Polly Pockets (cool dolls)(!!!!!)
  • Megan-scrap book(!!!!!!!!)
  • Melissa-purse(!!!!!!!),book(!!!!!),bookmark(!!!!!)
  • Morgan-Polly Pockets that have pets(!!!!!)

Thank you for reading that SORTA long post. If you have anything to say than click Comments. Thank you and..... Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home