Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

OK Washington here I come!

Ok! I will tell you about D.C.!! We went to the Inaugeration!! Read above and it will tell you who is "we". It was so exiting!! We were in the "Gold Tickets" section. WE were really close. We got to see the PRESEDENT!! On a screen... Ha,ha,hu,hu,hu,hu,hu,hu.Ok, back to business. I saw the Capital! It had flags hanging down from ( what appers to be) the roof. This time I will not leave you to predict what is going to be on here next. "My First Ride on a Subway"
BYE!!!
To see picture click picture!!
BYE!!!Now!!

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie Marie, I can't believe you and Madeline got to go see the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! That is really cool. I bet you had so much fun in Washington DC...it is a pretty cool place! It is very important to be involved in what is going on in your country!! I also saw the article about you and your sister in the newspaper...very cool! Well, I will talk to you soon. I hope you are enjoying school! I love you!
Love, Aunt Abby

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Katie Marie, I liked your tweety bird earmuffs in the capitol pictures. And if you didn't have tweety bird on them then my eye sight is wrong. it looked really really cold. I saw the picture with Madeline looking so sad. I really like the pictures. Love, Jessica Jones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home