Katie Marie's Type Back

A place for me to say what's going on, and for you to type back!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Something is Wrong Here!!

No!!!! I... This can't be happening!! I AM GROUNDED!!! I WAS GROUNDED!! I was grounded on 2/18/05!!!!
I WAS.....
  • SAD
  • MAD
  • SUPER UNHAPPY
  • SAD
  • MAD
  • AND....MAD AGAIN!!!

I went to my room and bawled. I was not happy.

Things I was Grounded From

  • T.V.
  • Xbox
  • computer (that's why there are no posts)

Nothing else. But I was mad.

I was grounded because.....

  • I got written up
  • and I was NOT being responsible

But now that I am not grounded I LOVE being back. So please tell about a time you were grounded on the comments below. Bye-Bye!!

P.S. I was mad!! And do not pay any astonished to the last page's "pictures" thank you.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kay-Mee! Wow it has been a long time since I've checked your Blog! You are such a cute and smart kid! I love ya babe! Behave yourself!
~Aunt Katie

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! IT IS GREAT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home